Banner Ad 1

Newbie saying :HI"! - New Member

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Postby RichBohlman » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:40 pm

Just a newbie saying "HI" to the Forum. I've been working on my Robbe U-47 on and off for about two years now, maybe someday I'll really see her sail! :D
ALLES UBERGIBT VORWARTS!
- All Hands Forward! -
RichBohlman

Postby TMSmalley » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:13 am

Welcome to the club, Rich! If you have been documenting your build with a digital camera - feel free to post the images here. People really like to see subs "on the ways!" If you need help posting your photos, shoot me an email and I'll walk you through it.

Or if you run up against any problems or questions with your build, be sure to post them here. We have a lot of members who have built this kit and can probably answer any questions you might have.

Also - be sure to hook up with your local subron. If you need help tracking down some guys let me know.

Best,
Tim Smalley
email: president@SubCommittee.com
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby RichBohlman » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:59 am

Thanks for the welcome! I'll take some pix's and post them ASAP!
ALLES UBERGIBT VORWARTS!
- All Hands Forward! -
RichBohlman

Postby spongjim » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:12 pm

Welcome aboard Rich .If you need any help with this kit please feel free to ask I have built a few of these kits and will help you as much as you need and I also have a few tricks you can add to this kit to make it even better.

Jim
spongjim
SubCommittee Member

Postby RichBohlman » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:35 am

THANKS! I'm off work today (911 Dispatcher) and planning to take some current pix's of my U-47 for posting. The instructions that came with the model are OK but leave a little to be desired as far as the use of english in some of the areas. I'm sure I'll be asking questions in the near future. Right now I'm working on a control tower by Accurate Armour to replace the one that came with the kit. I also am planning to order the brass deck upgrades after tax time. :)
ALLES UBERGIBT VORWARTS!
- All Hands Forward! -
RichBohlman

Return to SubComDeepSouth