Banner Ad 1

Clear water

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Postby spongjim » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:06 pm

Ok guys I found a spot in Alabama to run with clear water that has smooth bottom and has a slow moving current and the water is not to deep, so if you had a problem you could go in after the sub. They also have a bridge over the water that will make for great picture taking .The place is Tannehill state park ,I will be going there next saturday morning to try it out. If anyone is interested and would like to start meeting there to run subs please email me and let me know .Maybe we could start a monthly meet and greet there for anyone in the southeast who wants to come.
Nice family place to meet and the water is perfect for subs and surface ships.(targets)

Jim
spongjim
SubCommittee Member

Postby spongjim » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:51 pm

You guys missed out on a great day of diving .The water was perfect and could see all the way to the bottom other than a few leaves in the water you couldnt ask for anything better. There were sevral times I could see bass swimming along side the subs. You Alabama guys have got to try the water here. I am going again next weekend if anyone else wants to go let me know.

Jim

If you dont try you are really missing a great place to run.
spongjim
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComDeepSouth