Banner Ad 1

logo - possible logos

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Postby dlittle » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:00 pm

Hey,
I know I'm not a member yet..... :D

I'm joining the sub committee next pay check after I check with my wife, not really, but I am joining.(haha)

My daugther drew a few items for me for the group I wanted to share with you guys. I think there's some original stuff here that you might like.

I apologize if I'm coming across pushy and forward, but I'm really excited about joining and getting involved in the community.

I'm not sure how to post a pic of the logo items my daughter drew. Do I need to find a host to post the items and then link them?
dlittle

Postby dlittle » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:00 pm

I scanned the logo sketches, I'm just trying to learn blogs to post the images...(whew, I must be getting to that age where technology is exceeding my intelligence) ???
dlittle

Postby dlittle » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:09 pm

This is a ROUGH sketch, but it can easily be shaped up. My daughter is a pretty good artist. I was thinking it could look like an aligator (something southern) or shark-ish. What do you guys thinnk?
dlittle

Postby dlittle » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:14 pm

These are some additional doodles...

I was thinking maybe the sub coming out like an angle, and in the back ground an outline of the states of the deep south states, maybe incorp a rebel flag??? I dunno know, just, tossing ideas...anybody???
dlittle

Return to SubComDeepSouth