Banner Ad 1

SubComEast happenings!

Eastern US Coast Local Chapter - Lower New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia.

SubComEast happenings!

Postby subdude » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:36 pm

Hi folks! There's some news to report from SubComEast. First, we're going to "divide" the area a bit into northern and southern, to try and get people together more often with less travel time. Mike Shubar is the contact for the northern gang, and I'm doing the southern part.

I am currently in negotiations with the YMCA in Shrewsbury, PA for use of the pool on a monthly basis during the winter months as we used to do at Widener and Rutgers. Hopefully this will pan out, I'll keep you posted. Shrewsbury is just off I-83 between Baltimore and York. It's about 20 minutes from the Baltimore Beltway and Towson.

I'm also looking for an outdoor venue, but suspect that won't happen until the spring. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

I'll be sending this info out in an email soon also. More to follow asap!

Jim
Underwater, the ONLY way to fly!

SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time)
subdude
SubCommittee Member

Postby subdude » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:16 pm

Quick update. Got a call from the YMCA today, looks like we're in the door. We just need to work out details of dates, fees, etc. Almost certainly it will be monthly, on Sunday mornings.

More to follow, stay tuned.

Jim
Underwater, the ONLY way to fly!

SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time)
subdude
SubCommittee Member

Postby spongjim » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:54 pm

Here is the picture I promised to send you Jim. Sorry I just got around to sending it , I am a building fool right now and I am covered up.

JIm
spongjim
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComEast