Banner Ad 1

To All Members of Subcomon

Canada, Province of Ontario Local Chapter

Postby k225 » Tue May 30, 2006 10:21 pm

I am posting this on behalf of Geoff Hardy who is one of those rare individuals not on the net.

Ths is a short introduction of myself, Geoff Hardy, your new and hopefully more active vice president Subcomon for 2006.
I have been actively involved in R.C. Marine modelling in the Ottawa area since 1989 and have been with the Rideau Nautical Modellers since its launch in 1990 as a member and current membership secretary.
I became a member of Subcomon, 4 summers ago and am now Subcommittee member 2878. My first Sub was Graupner's "Shark" followed by various commercial off the self units. And a now fire damaged Dumas Blue Fish, whilst learning the intricacies of Submersible control. My main project for the past year and a half is getting a prototype hull of SSBN598 USS George Washington, operational for this summers activities.
Which brings me to invite you and any Submersible enthusiast's to the 6th Annual Sub Regatta. Hosted by the Rideau Nautical Moddellers in their home pond.
At Andrew Hayden Park - in the Bayshore area of Ottawa / Nepean.
On June 24, 2006
Registration 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Members of RNM and Ottawa members of Subcomon will be doing their best to outdo the events of previous years.
At present I do not have an e-mail or web address but may be reached by phone at 613 - 596-1359 or cell text 613-323-1359 (160 caharcters max) please just leave your name and number and I will call you back within 24 hours.
Look forward to seeing you at pond or pub side.
Geoff Hardy :cool:

Edited By k225 on 1149042222
It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got.
k225

Return to SubComON