Banner Ad 1

2012 Ottawa Submarine Regatta

Canada, Province of Ontario Local Chapter

2012 Ottawa Submarine Regatta

Postby murraymcdonald » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:06 pm

I see it's going to rain this weekend. Are you going to have your regatta come rain or shine? Or do you have a rain date set up already?

Cheers!
Murray
We have to believe in free will. We've got no choice.
User avatar
murraymcdonald
SubCommittee Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:57 pm
Location: LaSalle, Quebec

Re: 2012 Ottawa Submarine Regatta

Postby bcliffe » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 am

It's always been a rain or shine type of event. 40% chance of rain = 60% chance of sun.

Either way it's always been 100% chance of fun.

Cheers
Ben
What goes down, must come up .... eventually !
User avatar
bcliffe
Registered User
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:56 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: 2012 Ottawa Submarine Regatta

Postby murraymcdonald » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Thankz Ben. I'll see you there, come rain or shine.

Cheers!
Murray
We have to believe in free will. We've got no choice.
User avatar
murraymcdonald
SubCommittee Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:57 pm
Location: LaSalle, Quebec

Re: 2012 Ottawa Submarine Regatta

Postby PaulC » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 pm

So how was the event? Surely Ben took some pics :D
Warm regards,

Paul Crozier
<><
User avatar
PaulC
SubCommittee Member
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:11 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: 2012 Ottawa Submarine Regatta

Postby bcliffe » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 am

True to my word it was 100% fun.

Weather was great, getting together with folks you haven't seen in some time, even better.

I am ashamed to say I hadn't checked out my UW camera gear yet, so left it at home. Ottawa has so/so water for underwater visiability ... now when the cottage regatta comes up, will promise to have everything in working order by then.

Cheers
Ben
What goes down, must come up .... eventually !
User avatar
bcliffe
Registered User
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:56 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada


Return to SubComON

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users