Banner Ad 1

hello

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

hello

Postby the dark knight » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:26 am

hello ladies and gentelmen of subron 6!

im Jonathan Jones (formaly black knight) and am currently living in ofallon, MO (outside St. Louis). a few years ago i met Jeff Jones and saw his type IX in person, and decided thats what i wanted. i started the project, cutting my frames out and transferring them to the foam board insulation. well thats all the further i got on my type IXD2. then college came, life, ect. anywho, im back and ready to take this project on again and hope to run with you guys in a pool or lake soon! rohr ien losh!!!
Life is a matter of luck, and the odds in favor of success are no way enhanced by extreme caution. - Erich Topp

Jon Jones
the dark knight
SubCommittee Member

Re: hello

Postby TMSmalley » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 am

Welcome back to the hobby Jonathon!

Hope you will join us for our SubRon6 spring run in Carmel - watch this message board for the May or June date to be announced.

Oh - and bring Jeff with you! :D

Tim Smalley
SubRon6
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Re: hello

Postby the dark knight » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:15 pm

thanks tim! ive got a project on the front burner and then the IXD2 will be back in front!
Life is a matter of luck, and the odds in favor of success are no way enhanced by extreme caution. - Erich Topp

Jon Jones
the dark knight
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon6