Banner Ad 1

"The Official SubRon6 run will br 10/8 in Carmel"

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Postby Jshag » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:31 pm

"The official SubRon6 Fall Fan Run will be Sat - Oct 8 at the Carmel City Reflecting Pond - Meet at about 10 at the pond and run til the batteries go flat." Carmel has been set as the best and most central location for SubRon6 to have its runs. It also affers the best water.
John Schagane
SubRon6
Lexington, KY
Jshag
SubCommittee Member

Postby Jshag » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:08 pm

We have already scheduled the FunRun for Oct 8 in Carmel. It was sent to the SubCommitee Report to be out in the Sept mailing. Carmel is the best venue for this. It is the most central for the club, has great water with very easy
retrieval for those that have problems.

John
SubRon6 Chapter President
John Schagane
SubRon6
Lexington, KY
Jshag
SubCommittee Member

Postby TMSmalley » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:23 pm

List of who CAN'T make the Oct 8 - Fun run:

President - John Schagane can't come because of a sudden family issue that arose.

Chris Campbell has had a family event planned for a number of months.

Jim Schwinkendorf, having just done the St Louis show, can't make it to Carmel.

Craig O'Neill can't come.

Tom Wise has to work.

Virgil Brown can't make it.

And, I just got off the phone with Steve Jensen and he had some emergency business matters come up so he won't be able to make it either. I was going to drive down to Chicago and ride the rest of the way with him to avoid at least a small part of the 670 mile (each way) drive I usually have. And - I injured my achilles tendon on my right heel and the doc says the only thing I can do to fix it is stay off it so I guess I am going to bail as well.

THE GOOD NEWS IS:
1) The pond is still available so anyone who still wants to come and run boats is welcome to do so.

2) If Chris can make the date, we will still have a February pool run at the High School.

Sorry to all - but stuff does gang up on ya from time to time to confound the best laid plans!

:O
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby TMSmalley » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:33 pm

EVENT IS CANCELLED. MANY GUYS ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND. We are going to try to have a pool run in February so stay tuned. If you aren't on the SR6 email list and live in the midwest US, email me so I can add your name and email address.

tmsmalley (at sign) yahoo.com
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon6