Banner Ad 1

Subron6 and Revell type VII

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Postby Jefff J » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:40 pm

How many of you guys are going to be building this kit? And R/C'ing it or planing to??
Anyone have a firm date on the next Carmel fun run? thanks Jeff J.
One things for sure, they won't be expecting us.... s/c# 0258
Jefff J

Postby Virg » Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:59 pm

Hi Jeff,

I'm not planning on doing anything with the kit but I thought I'd let you know about Carmel. A message was sent out from Chris with a May 8th date and he also advised anyone planning on staying to get their rooms right away because of all of the activity there during the month of May. Then Tim Smalley brought up the fact that May 8th is indeed Mothers day. That's all that I know. I assumed the date was firmed up but now I'm not sure if it's a good idea to try to run on that date and understandably so. I plan on attending and already have reservations but I can always cancel it. I'm wondering if a June date wouldn't be better. What's everyone think?
Virg
SubCommittee Member

Postby Jefff J » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:27 pm

hi Virg, maybe we can get one of the guys to send out a subron6 coded message and give us an update. The only reason I ask is I noticed May 8th wasn't posted. thanks Jeff
One things for sure, they won't be expecting us.... s/c# 0258
Jefff J

Postby TMSmalley » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:59 am

Hi guys -
We are waiting for Chris Campbell from the Admirals to get back to us with an A-OK for the date - probably June 5. He's been on vacation out of town but should be back today (Mon). As soon as we hear from him, we will post the info.
Tim
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon6