Banner Ad 1

Winter SubRon6 Fun Run date set - Feb 28, 2004

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Postby TMSmalley » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:58 am

John and I just got this note from SC / SubRon6 member and Indy Admirals commodore, Chris Campbell. Be sure to send him an email and confirm your attendance. It will be at the Carmel High School pool just a short distance from the reflecting pond - 520 East Main St. Carmel, IN 46032
As you can see from the photo - it is a nice big facility. NOTE - a camera crew from The Outdoor Channel's "Inside RC" will be there to tape the event for a feature on their nationally broadcast TV show!

Also let Chris know if you would like a SR6 shirt or two. His email is simba2@iquest.net

Chris is our contact man on this event - if you have questions, he's the guy to ask. See you in Feb!

>>>>>>>>FROM CHRIS CAMPBELL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Guys,
The date for the Carmel pool fun run is the 28th of Feb. The earliest that we can get in the pool is 1pm and we can have it until 6. This will be a combined event with the Admirals. The pool is just up the road from the cement (now filled) pond. Let me know what more info that you need.
I will get final pricing for the shirts so we can have them made for people to pick up if they are coming in Feb. Once I get the pricing, we can get orders.

Chris

Edited By TMSmalley on 1075475287
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby TMSmalley » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:47 am

Here is the pool address and shirt info from Chris -

The directions for the pool:
465 to 431 N (Keystone), North to 131st ST, West (left) on 131st ST, High School is on the right about 1 block down, pool is on the back side (NE corner) of the school, drive around the back to the parking lot, there is a
circle that you can drive to the doors if you want to drop your subs off and then park.

The shirt order:
The shirt price is $26. We all settled on gray and royal blue so I need to know what color and size. Please don't order unless you are going to be here. We will be running at the pond later this year so if you can't make it in February, you can order your shirts later. Please email me after you get
this so I know what you are/or not going to order. Thanks,

Chris

simba2@iquest.net
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby TMSmalley » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:04 pm

SubRon6 Feb 28 Fun Run poster.
Let me know if you need one of higher resolution for printing for hobby shops etc.

Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby TMSmalley » Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:20 pm

Push! :;):
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon6